Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
Jordan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist or Business Double entry up to 90 days||$ 177.50|
|Tourist or Business Double entry up to 90 days (for non-US passports applicants)||$ 217.50|
|Tourist or Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 267.50|
|Tourist or Business Multiple entry up to 180 days (for non-US passports applicants)||$ 307.50|
|Tourist or Business Single entry up to 60 days||$ 147.50|
|Tourist or Business Single entry up to 60 days (for non-US passports applicants)||$ 187.50|
Jordan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Filled out and signed Jordan visa application form.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their
US passports only.
Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the
document confirming their current resident status in USA as well as
filling out additional form. Processing timings for this category of applicants are extended and the fees are different.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Jordan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Jordan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Jordan, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Jordan. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.